We are excited to announce that Lilburn Day Camp will once again be in person this year!!
CA Registration is now closed
Continued this year: $30 registration fee for CA’s. Since we DO spend a good bit of money on our CA’s we decided it was reasonable to ask for a small registration fee to cover the shirt and patch with a little extra to go toward our CA budget. This also helps cover the extra expenses related to COVID precautions.
- All CA’s will be put on a wait list at the time of registration.
- Payment should be entered at the time you register, but it will not be charged to your card until you are removed from the wait list.
- Please email me if you have questions about the CA registration fee.
The Application Process:
- On March 26th at 7PM, our Camp Aide Application will “go live” for all CA’s.
- NOTE: We DO NOT re-type any of the information received – names should be entered as they should appear on camp name tags, email addresses should be double checked for accuracy as we send emails to Camp Aides directly from their applications.
- Applications should be completed BY THE CAMP AIDE (parents are welcome to “ride shotgun”, but please let your GIRL “drive”.)
- Once submitted, a confirmation email will be automatically sent to the email address entered on the application.
- READ IT! It includes important information about training!
- We begin making placements once adults have been assigned to units. This is typically in late April but might be Mid-May this year due to the delayed rollout of registration.
- Placements are announced by the All Staff Meeting which will be held in late May (adults only). We will send the assignment list to the Camp Aide’s email address provided during registration.
The adult incentive for Priority Placement remains in place. CA’s are being asked to bring an adult volunteer (Staff) with them to camp and provide that name during registration. You can still volunteer as a CA without bringing an adult with you. We understand that a lot of our CA’s cannot bring an adult volunteer, and we do not want to exclude anyone. Girls who will not have an adult volunteer need to register as soon as possible to ensure they are at the top of the list.
- Those CA’s who have an adult volunteering at camp will be assigned in the first round of placements (after graduating seniors).
- The adult volunteer needs to be at least 18 years old and graduated high school in 2020 or prior. It can be a parent, friend, relative, etc…
- They do NOT have to currently be a registered Girl Scout member. However Girl Scout registration will be required along with council approval for the background check prior to April 30, 2021.
- Siblings who are CA’s can use the same adult volunteer.